AEROPEX is the lightest and most organically designed open ear headphones to date. We implemented the brand new PremiumPitch 2.0+ and rotate the transducer by 30° to reduce the vibration and weight, but with better bass and better sound. Aeropex is vested by massive expectation to bring the best and safer audio experience for aspiring athletes motived by their music and their world.
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds.
- Lightest bone conduction headphones to-date, weighing less than 1 ounce (26g).
- 8-hour battery life for music, calls, audiobooks and podcasts, or 10 days of standby time.
- Complete wraparound titanium design provides a flexible fit for unnoticeable all-day comfort and stability.
- Fully waterproof (IP67 rated) to welcome intense workouts and extreme weather conditions.
- Bluetooth v5.0 offers reliable connectivity for up to 33 ft (10m).
- PremiumPitch 2.0+ delivers wide dynamic stereo sound and louder volume.
- Re-angled transducers with significantly reduced vibration and enhanced sound quality.
- OpenFit™ design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear.
- Dual noise-canceling mics minimize surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech for the call recipient.
- Charge fully in 2 hours with magnetic charging cable. Moisture detection alert included for safe charging.
- Audrey Says™ voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk.
- Hassle-free 2-year warranty included.
- SPECIFICATIONS -
- Weight -26g
- Water Resistance - IP67
- Type - bone conduction transducers
- Frequency - 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Sensitivity - 105 ± 3dB
- Microphone - 38dB ± 3dB
- Protocol - Bluetooth (v5.0)
- Compatible profiles - A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Life ~ 8 hours (continuous play)
- Type - Li-Polymer
- Charge - 2 hrs (full cycle)
- Standby - up to 10 days
- INCLUDES -
- AFTERSHOKZ AEROPEX Wireless Headphones w/dual mic
- Carry Pouch
- USB Charge Cable
- Ear plugs
- Documentation (Quick Start Guide)
Forget everything you thought bone conduction technology was because we just reinvented the wheel with Aeropex. Pushing the boundaries of open-ear listening, we’ve implemented brand new PremiumPitch 2.0+ and angled the transducers to ensure optimal placement on the cheekbones, allowing for more dynamic bass, higher volume and less vibration. Designed to empower users to redefine their possible, Aeropex harmonizes portability, usability, durability, safety, and enhanced sound quality.